About The Association
An association of companies drawn from all sectors of the international freight industry dedicated to providing current financial information and exchanging knowledge on topics affecting the industry and credit management in general.
Formed in April 1990 in response to demands for bridging the gap between information available from data-base companies and live developments available from and for the industry.
Data-base companies drawing on Companies House records can be heavily reliant on records 12 - 18 months in the past. The freight industry is fast-moving and ever-changing. Road, rail, sea and air freight capacity is highly perishable. Sensible risk policy cannot ignore up-to-the-minute information, which is available from this Association.
- Membership includes: Freight Forwarders, Hauliers, Rail Freight, Deep Sea Shipping, Ferries.
- Non-profit making: Committee elected from membership, supported by full-time administrator / secretary.
- Monthly meetings held in London, or regionally, providing professional and commercial support on any relevant topics as selected by the membership, together with discussion on current Company listings.
- Daily updates on website as information received.
- Data Protection Act compliant.
- Low rates of yearly subscription (see registration/membership form for details).